Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome to "Live YOUR Life!"



Welcome to my first ever blog!  I am so excited to embark on this journey with all of you and thank you in advance for your support and patronage.

Years ago I read "The Secret" and immediately fell in love with the concepts and lessons it taught.  However it was nothing I fully focused on or gave enough energy to.  This past year has brought on a lot of personal changes and events that has caused me to go back and look at that book again.  In doing so I also came across "The Power" and "The Magic", also written by "The Secret" author, Rhonda Byrne.  I also was introduced to "Oprah's LifeClass" which is honestly one of the best shows ever put on television.  All of this lead me to yearn for a better understanding of life and what affect I truly have on mine.

In March of 2012 I was given the amazing opportunity of attending a taping of "LifeClass" in St. Louis.  That trip changed my life and set a fire in me that continues to grow.  As this blog goes along I will go further into that trip, the lesson it brought up, as well as others from the series.  Needless to say when I returned from that trip I was hungry for more and have set out on discovering life and how amazing it really is!

I have recently started reading many books regarding living in the present moment, happiness, law of attraction, Buddhism, power of the mind and awareness, etc.  It really has opened my eyes up to just how much YOU are the only one that affects your life...yes, good and bad things all happen to you because of you!  Through this blog I will be sharing quotes, discussions, personal experiences, photos, and more that will show you just how amazing and abundant life can be.  I hope it causes you to look at your life and make the changes you need to make to fully enjoy life!  This quote sums up what this blog intends to convey very well:

No comments:

Post a Comment