Saturday, January 5, 2013

Creative Pay-It-Forward for 2013



Random acts of kindness are a great way to bring joy to others and yourself. They can be little things or big things. But they are done with the sole purpose of giving and wanting nothing in return.

I saw this fun and creative way of paying it forward going around on Facebook and thought I would post it here. This is really easy to do and I urge you all to try it. Post the message below on your Facebook of other social media outlet and let the fun begin.

"For 2013 I would like to pay it forward to those in my life. The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive some sort of gift from me. It may be a book, cd, original work of art, invitation for a coffee date, etc. It will be a surprise and come sometime during this year. The only catch is that you must also post this message and do the same for five people in your life. Enjoy and spread the joy!"

Have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! and will gladly participate

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/Creative.Pay.It.Forward

    ReplyDelete