Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Power of Love: Day 1


Love is something we all look for and hope to give to those in our life.  However I think that many people don't look past the words and say it without really thinking or feeling it.  "I Love You" is just something we say to our loved ones when we leave, go to bed, end a conversation, and just randomly throughout the day.  But do we really mean it?

Don't get me wrong I am not saying that you don't mean it when you say it.  I am just asking, do you really feel the true power of love and what it means to you when you say it?  Do you really love the other person or are you just saying it because it feels like you should.  This quote by Nicolas Sparks reminds us that love is more than just saying those three words.  It is about doing things regularly that show our partner that we are devoted to them and want them to be an important part of our lives.  Find ways throughout your day to show others how you love them.  Actions speak louder than words.  Notes, texts, surprises, helping with daily chores, spontaneous dates, listening, etc.  Make it a point to do at least one thing a day to show someone that you love them.  And I can guarantee that you will receive love back and truly feel "I Love You" when it is said.

Comment below with your ideas or ways that you show others you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment