Monday, October 22, 2012

12 Days of Optimism, Day 12: The Best ME


"I promise myself...to live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me"

Today is the last day of the "12 Days of Optimism".  It is fitting that it ends with this affirmation.  You need to live with the belief that everything happens for a reason and life really is on your side.  Because you are the one that determines your life.  As long as you go around each day practicing the power of positive thinking, realizing your value, and being kind to others the world will reflect that back to you.  

No one is out to get you.  Things happen to you because you focus on them and let them happen.  React positively to every event in your life and find the reason and meaning in it.  You are the best "me" that you can be at all times, as long as you are aware of it.  Awareness of your own personal greatness will help you live a full and happy life. Proclaim to the world that "I am the best ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment